Good company, good times,
and good food well-made that
makes you want to slow-down:
This is comfort.
Hot buttermilk biscuits with country ham; eggs from your neighbor’s hen; and sausage from the farm down the road on a cool Sunday morning. Escaping the heat of summer under the shade of an old oak tree sharing fresh collards, baked beans, potato salad and BBQ with those who mean the most. Sharing cold glasses of sweet tea, fresh lemonade and beers on the front porch with full bellies and happy hearts as the sun sets.
Quality food starts with quality ingredients
- Our biscuits are scratch made all day long to ensure freshness
- Free range eggs come from local partners
- We only use North Carolina country ham, milled flour and sausage
- We use Heritage Farms NC Cheshire pork, which is free of animal by-products and hormones
- BBQ is low smoked for hours over hickory and applewood in our own smokehouse
- Seasonally driven, scratch made side dishes
- We use NC raised free range chicken
- Maybelle’s sauces are always made from scratch
- All pies are made with fresh fruit and our crusts are made on site from scratch.
- Our milkshake syrups are made in-house from scratch.
- Fresh whipped cream, made in house, will top off your desserts with us.
Family, friends, good times and simple food well-made. Gathering with folks to slow down, visit and share a meal, these are the values that inspired Maybelle’s Biscuits and BBQ.
8am - 6pm
Located in the American Tobacco Historic District, next to the Durham Bull’s athletic park, Maybelle’s is right across from our sister restaurant, Tyler’s Taproom. We are located at 406 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701
You may reach us at (984) 219-6345 or email us at [email protected]
Can’t leave the office but dying for
scratch-made biscuits? We have catering for offices and to go orders! Call us for more information.